Fun Facts About Me

Here are some things you should know about me!

1) I have a 17-year-old older brother who is really annoying but I love him anyways.
2) My favorite type of food is Chinese food (since I eat it almost everyday), but other than that I also really like Italian food.
3) My favorite Amy’s Ice Cream flavor is Mexican Vanilla.
4) I am currently a 2nd Degree Advanced Black Belt in taekwondo, also taekwondo is my favorite sport.
5) My favorite color is any shade of purple.
6) My favorite thriller movie is Inception (which I’ve seen 5 times because it was very confusing).
7) I’ve been playing piano since I was in Kindergarten and I plan to not stop playing it.
8) I have had braces twice and in six months I hope to get them off.
9) I am currently taking Chinese at a Chinese school on Sunday afternoon, I’ve been taking Chinese for 7 and 1/2 years.
10) My favorite animal is a red panda.

Posing red panda
Photo Credit: Tambako The Jaguar via Compfight

5 of my Biggest Pet-Peeves:
#5- I hate it when people scratch or rub against a Styrofoam cup.
#4- I get really annoyed when people use double negatives.
#3- I hate whenever I need to go somewhere in a hurry, while walking in a huge crowd, and the crowd won’t move fast enough.
#2- I really don’t like it when my phone crashes when I’m in the middle of a page for no apparent reason.
#1- I get so frustrated when I come to school with 10 pencils but end the day with one really dull one.

2 thoughts on “Fun Facts About Me

1. Hi, I’m Kira. I have almost all of the same Pet-Peeves! Especially when people scratch a Styrofoam, can’t stand it! I also take Chinese in school, I just started this year. It’s pretty fun!